Saturday, April 2, 2016

School Days - Episode 8

Well, no time to waste here the ending to the last episode was very satisfying. Let’s see what this one has in store.


Wait.. so.. does Setsuna have a terminal disease? She says she doesn’t have much time left… What’s that all about?


Somehow that flashback with Kotonoha made me feel even worse for her…

I’m feeling a little bad for Sekai too, because overall it’s not like she’s the main culprit here. Honestly Makoto deserves a slap in the face.


I think Setsuna is right, Makoto is mostly with Sekai because she was easy.


It’s good to see that Makoto and Sekai reversed back to their own selves again. By which I mean, it’s good to see that Sekai reverse to her own self again. I actually felt sorry for her too, she really seems to feel guilty about getting caught up with a guy who couldn’t keep his pants on despite having a girlfriend.


Well.. I guess Makoto is finally breaking up with Kotonoha, which I suppose is better than lying to her. Sekai seems really torn up about it still, which again makes me feel sorry for her. I don’t know why she was so out of character in the last episode. Actually, she was in character. She has always done that. I mentioned the chronic PMS thing before. Does she have a disorder? That would explain a lot.


So… Kotonoha turned up the sexy to make Matoko stay and I think it worked. I’m pretty sure he lied to Sekai though, so he’s still a jerkass but I think Kotonoha deserves a moment of happiness. Though I’m sure they’ll just take it away.


I guess Setsuna is moving to France, that’s what she meant. Alright, then. And it seems she doesn’t want to leave Sekai alone and that’s why she’s so set on making Makoto choose her. But that seems rather arbitrary…


Also I was right, Kotonoha is miserable again. The bitch squad are being bitches and the break room is apparently literally for fucking. Makes sense why they were taping it then.


What the fuck is this episode. I can’t even describe it… It doesn’t even have anything to do with the main story…


So after that horrible mess was over Setsuna and Makoto go and get supplies while Setsuna tells him about why she wants him and Sekai to be together. Then it flashes back to something that happened to Setsuna and Makoto in the past only to finish the flashback with Setsuna bringing it up. Gee, thanks for showing it to me right before talking about it. By the way, Setsuna totally ALSO like Makoto, doesn’t she?


I was right, she kissed him while he was sleeping. What? Of course Kotonoha walked in on it. What did you expect?


That was insanely sudden and out of nowhere. No, I already lampshaded that sudden flashback so that doesn’t count. This episode was just weird… At least the second half was, and seeing as the fair isn’t over the next one is probably also going to be weird. I’m so excited…

No comments:

Post a Comment