Saturday, March 26, 2016

School Days - Episode 7

Here we are again, though honestly.. what the hell are we still doing here? For the second half of the series nonetheless. Are we just gonna backtrack to where we started? Is Makoto gonna realize what he did was a mistake? Is he just gonna have the same thing happen with Sekai that happened with Kotonoha but in reverse? Are we ever going to meet those other three guys? Did the person who wrote the subtitle just get the gender wrong? Can I go home yet? Honestly, I feel like we’re just gonna go in a circle or we’re gonna end with Makoto being alone. Or with some third girl even, possible Katou. Maybe Kotonoha and Sekai are finally gonna follow up on their lesbian vibes from episode 2. Probably not… Let’s just get this over with…


Oh my god. So we pass the intro which is just basically we’re we left off and I think I commented on that enough last time. But guess what? Kotonoha blames herself for this whole thing. Oh my god, she’s such a doormat I can’t take it. It’s his fault, all of this is his fault. You shouldn’t start trying harder, you should find someone who’s worth your freaking time. Oh my god.


Just when I was about to fear that this whole thing was just gonna be a boring mess Setsuna went and told everyone that Makoto and Kotonoha broke up and him and Sekai are dating. I can’t decide if she was being oblivious or a little troll but I’m kinda thinking that last one. If that’s right she’s my favorite character now.


Apparently the bitch squad is gonna film guys peeing, which is disturbing. Or they’re actively expecting people to fuck in the bathroom. Which is equally disturbing in its own right…


Nope taking it back, Setsuna was being a total bitch to Kotonoha. I don’t care how good of friends you are with Sekai, you gotta realize that they’ve seriously been in the wrong and Kotonoha is the victim here.


I feel a bit bad for Sekai now. She clearly wants things to be cleared up with Kotonoha, but both Setsuna and Makoto won’t freaking let her.


And then random fanservice again. First they obviously intended the whole maid get-up Sekai was wearing to be that, then they have Kotonoha’s shirt be wet from the rain so you can see her bra. Shameless.


Oh my god, Makoto is coming to his senses. By which I mean he just looked at Kotonoha’s boobs because of what I pointed out just now. So I guess it’s just his dick willing him to her boobs. In other words I think I still lose this one. But hey, it’s something at the very least…

Ha! You go Taisuke! You beat him to the punch on that one!
Though he then asks Kotonoha out because he heard her and Makoto broke up, which causes her to run away and probably find out the truth. That is until she runs into Makoto who was right outside the supply closet until this happens.


No, I think it’s you who’s really a bitch. People need to stop giving Kotonoha crap. Seriously. Can we just take her out of this anime and put her in one where she’ll be appreciated for seeming like a genuinely nice person, albeit a bit of a doormat?


Well I watch the last scene and I have one thing to say…

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH


Seriously, you go Kotonoha. Especially since Makoto and Sekai suddenly switched places and she started being a bitch about not telling you or at least not being an ass to you. Overall, I’m reasonably happy with that ending. Makoto got walked out on my Sekai after brushing off Kotonoha before the latter bitch-slapped the former in the face. That was awesome! Thing are looking up a bit now, things are actually happening again and I’m actually starting to get invested again. Can’t wait to see what the next episode has in store for me, though it’s probably just gonna be sadness again…

No comments:

Post a Comment