Thursday, April 14, 2016

School Days - Episode 11

I get the feeling shit is about the hit the fan. I’m holding my heart because I’m half expecting Sekai to die five seconds into this one if I was right about the murder spree, but I’m not really sure if I want that to happen to her. Besides I did like her character in the first few episodes before she just become the object of Makoto’s lust. I don’t want to delay any longer, time to dig in.


Okay so I was just watching, but I had a pause so I’ll quick recap first. Basically everyone seems to be feeling shit Nanami is still dying of embarrassment, Sekai is alive but seemingly torn apart by the email she got from Setsuna telling her that she left, possibly feeling betrayed knowing what happened seeing as Kotonoha implied something like that last time. But then we see someone talking to Makoto, someone who he just had sex with. And here I am not thinking anything of it, I thought it was Katou, until it pans up…


Fucking Hikari too?! Oh my god!
Apparently Makoto’s just been fucking everything with a pair of tits. If we’re not going for a massacre, I at least want him to die now. Especially since he does not give a shit about the girls he bangs now.


After the intro we start off with a flashback to Makoto lying to Sekai about the fair and her breaking down saying she’s basically lost everyone. I feel really bad for her now, even more so than before. She seems destroyed. I guess she’s still doing slightly better than Kotonoha though... for what it’s worth….


Hikari is fucking terrible with words and just generally cheering people up. My god.


Surprisingly Katou is not too happy about that video of her and Makoto being played in front of the whole team. And it seems hairband bitch also fucked Makoto afterwards. Also the purple haired bitch wants a go with him too and oh my god. Why is everyone so damn interesting in that waste of space.

Good to see Hikari is still going at it too, even if it’s in the freakin’ science lab or whatever that was.


OH MY GOD. WAS KOTONOHA CALLING SEKAI DESPITE THERE NOT BEING ANY ACTUAL CALL?
That girl has really lost it now. She’s officially insane.

Meanwhile Sekai is also stuck in the past, but at least she only reads old texts.


I’m changing the name from bitch squad to slut squad. They just went to go have a foursome with Makoto. What in the high holy hell is going on here?!


After some more Kotonoha craziness we cut back to Sekai going through texts from Setsuna. She eventually comes across a picture of her and Makoto at the folk dance which makes her start to cry and then make her… sick? She then says “I couldn’t…” She’s.. not pregnant is she? Or is she also considering going on a murderous rampage?


OH MY GOD SHE IS PREGNANT. WHY, OH WHY?

AND THEN HE BASICALLY SUGGESTS HER GETTING AN ABORTION.
OH MY GOD THIS TURNED DARK REALLY FUCKING QUICK.

My god, I’ve been reduced to ALL CAPS for these recent reactions. I can’t imagine it getting much better either…

Oh poor, Sekai.. you did not just scream that throughout the entire classroom. Now everyone knows your carrying his freak seed…

Which she seems happy about.
The slut squad decides to retire before they get pregnant too, which I suppose is pretty smart of them.
And I cannot possibly get a read on Kotonoha anymore…


Then we get a scene of Hikari breaking things off with him as well, telling him to take responsibility. And I’m finally starting to feeling that some justice is being dealt to this ass clown.


Makoto goes home and I thought he was reading up on pregnancy stuff at first, but I think he was just being himself. If you get what I’m saying. (or you know, add the letter A and T to the middle of being) Then Katou calls and she apparently wants to come over. I really don’t know why she would, but what do I know. It also shows Kotonoha alone on the roof and Sekai still in the nurse’s office so yeah, you don’t have anything to worry about Makoto. You just go on and screw Katou again.

Nope, she told him off too. You go, girl.


Then we get another sad montage. Katou is depressed, Sekai is really hitting the pregnancy hard having a ton of food just lying about, Makoto seems to finally be facing what he did, Hikari almost seemed like she was praying for things to get better… and Kotonoha getting herself and Makoto a room at that hotel that was mentioned in one of the early episodes. Katou threw out an old picture of her and Makoto along with her garbage from what seemed to be a fast food place. Then we see Makoto failing to call about four girls before sliding and falling backwards into a puddle of water, wondering why this is happening to him.

KARMA, BITCH.


We get a brief flashback to the first episode before we finally have Makoto and Kotonoha reunite. She proceeds to deliver a really creepy and unsettling speech that even seems to get to Makoto himself. Eventually I think he realizes his mistake and hugs her before her crazy slowly fades away, but… There’s one more episode… This is either gonna end very well… or very badly… and I don’t even know which one it will be anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment